And with it we’ve got some new, promising features.
Now we have nice and clen submission list, with the ability to sort by Title, Creation Date, Last Update Date and by Hero. This is very usefull for folks like me, who’s got more submissions than you can think of!
Second of all, abilities and summons now have their own submission dialogue (only works for Beastmasters boar for now)
Workshop is turned off in the test client completely, so it’s only use now is for testing items ingame.
ViewExisting Model mode is still useless.
Also, minor thnig nobody bothered to mention. Particle effects are now showing correctly in mostl of cases (Arcana Lina is still bald)
And make sure to check out new Lich, Lycan and Centaur sets in the Store!
There are (partly) new ingame models for the dropped items. I love the Rapier.
With todays patch we’ve got bunch of great stuff that i told you guys would come.
– Added Import Courier and Import Ward.
– Added support for animations and attachment points.
– Added Quicksave & Quickload import buttons to make it easy to redo a previous import.
– Added Centaur Warrunner, Batrider, Mirana, Keeper of the Light, Shadow Demon, and Slark to the Hero list (and http://www.dota2.com/workshop/requirements).
– Preview now allows you to add multiple cosmetic items onto the preview Hero.
– Preview now has a Portrait camera view.
– Preview now allows you to select a skin on models with multiple skins.
– Preview now visualizes attachment points on models that require attachments to be valid.
– Improved validation of polygon and bone count of submitted models.