With today patch we’ve got ourselves new mighty tools that will allow you to get best presentation without leaving your Dota 2 client.
So, after some testing we’ve managed to figure out what’s wrong with the additional wearables adding. New importer tool puts your mdls in \dota 2
test\dota\models\items\ instead of \dota 2
test\content\dota\models\items\ . You just need to navigate there, and you can use them in the new tool!
This will probably be fixed/explained tomorrow, i think.
With todays patch we’ve got bunch of great stuff that i told you guys would come.
– Added Import Courier and Import Ward.
– Added support for animations and attachment points.
– Added Quicksave & Quickload import buttons to make it easy to redo a previous import.
– Added Centaur Warrunner, Batrider, Mirana, Keeper of the Light, Shadow Demon, and Slark to the Hero list (and http://www.dota2.com/workshop/requirements).
– Preview now allows you to add multiple cosmetic items onto the preview Hero.
– Preview now has a Portrait camera view.
– Preview now allows you to select a skin on models with multiple skins.
– Preview now visualizes attachment points on models that require attachments to be valid.
– Improved validation of polygon and bone count of submitted models.